Farmed Salmon Skewers
- 9 – 10 oz farmed salmon fillet, skinless
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoon of chopped garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoons of hoi sin sauce
- Pinch of pepper
- Wooden skewers (soaked in water for 20 minutes prior to use to avoid burning)
- Cut the farmed salmon into lengthways strips, about one-inch wide.
- On each wooden stick, skew a piece of farmed salmon to form an s-shape.
- Mix together the olive oil, dill, ginger, garlic, oil, hoi sin sauce, and pinch of pepper to form a paste.
- Coat the farmed salmon in the paste.
- Cover and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Lightly oil grill rack.
- Grill the farmed salmon for about five minutes, until the flesh is just opaque at most thick part, and the outsides are charred slightly.
Serve on top of brown rice and enjoy!