Easy Get Ready for Spring Salmon Recipe: Swirly Salmon Sandwich Wraps
This terrific new way to wrap up lunch takes no time at all and never compromises taste.
- ½ cup cooked, flaked farmed salmon fillets or portions
- 2 tablespoons grated carrot
- ¼ cup ranch salad dressing or your favorite dressing
- Fresh lettuce or fresh spinach
- 2 whole wheat flour tortillas (7 inches in diameter)
- Gently stir salmon and carrot into ranch dressing.
- Spread half of salmon mixture on each tortilla, almost to edge add lettuce or spinach leaves.
- Roll up tightly to make a “wrap.”
- Refrigerate until chilled. If desired, slice each wrap diagonally into several pieces.